1. I’m not entirely comfortable with how many back to school pictures I’ve seen recently. Perhaps it is because we didn’t get out of school until the very end of June, but it feels like summer is just getting into its groove. Last night, it actually felt and smelled a bit like fall. Make. It. Stop.
2. At the same time, I’m missing some of the structure that the school year brings. As much as I love not having a schedule, I kind of am ready to have one again. If for no other reason, working from home with my kids here makes me want to spend time with them and not spend it behind my desk.
3. Does anyone else think that Taylor Swift is a bit of mean girl? (I know that I am stumbling into dodgy territory talking smack about T Swift.) I’m getting really tired of hearing about all of her feuds and how every song she writes is about how someone wronged her. It takes two people to have a conflict, is she really dealing with it in the best possible way? Maybe an adult conversation over a cup of coffee or something?
4. I really miss Wawa. If you have a Wawa near you, you understand what I’m talking about. If you don’t, I’m really sorry that you have never experienced Wawa. It’s the best. What I wouldn’t give for a Wawa coffee and a Shorti.
5. I bought a new Kindle cover for my Voyager. It makes me so happy. It’s rainbow striped and hand-crocheted. It came in the cutest little brown paper package from Bulgaria. One thing that I really love about Etsy is that you can get mail from all over the world. I like the idea that someone on the other side of the world made me something and that my Kindle cover has travelled so many miles to get to me.
(Taken in Falmouth, MA.)
Bree Hester | Family Photographer | Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.